Adani, one of the best financiers we came across. Unmatched and very quick process, very supportive staff. Strongly recommended for companies who zest to grow.
Small Commercial Vehicles
Small commercial vehicles are categorized as vehicles weighing less than five tonnes GVW. It is ideally suited for short-haul transportation and mainly used to fulfill last mile connectivity. Small commercial vehicles play an important part in the supply chain system as it performs the task of logistics link between Farm – Mandi – Processors – Supermarkets (For Agri Value chain) and Factory – Distributors – Retailers (For other finished goods).
- Captive user with and without ITRs
- Prior vehicle ownership with repayment track record
- Market load operators
- Property based for first time user
- Upto 90% funding
- Up to 48 months
Eligibility Criteria & Income Proof
- Business registration certificate/6 months bank statement with minimum of 30K outflows per month/TDS certificates
- Track record is surrogate proof
- Relevant driving license/RC copy of prior commercial vehicle in the name of applicant or co-applicant
- Agri land/commercial/residential property proof and relevant Driving License of driver
- Residence stability proof (Voter ID/Ration card/Driving License copy etc.)
- KYC Documents
- Bank Statements
- Property Proof
- Relevant Driving License copy of driver
ACPL is a truly valuable, admirable & an employee centric organization. It is an organization which ensures that the Customer imbibe the Values of Courage.
MSME Unsecured Business Loan helped me finance my business and eased the pressure of keeping any asset as collateral.
Adani Capital's EMI Calculator is very helpful and engaging. Recommend to have a glance of EMI payment details before applying. Good job.